Thursday, February 9, 2012


Hey-O! This post comes to you veeerry early--6 AM to be exact. I'm WIDE awake. I considered going to the gym and getting that over with for the day but my bed feels very cozy so I'm opting to stay put.
When I first woke up, around 5:30, I was surprised to see Holly wasn't in bed with us. She normally wakes up to potty around 2 then asks me to put her in bed. I tossed around then realized there actually was a little furball snuggled between Scott and myself! I guess she asked him to put her in bed instead of me. It's always such a shock when that happens! Oh hello there Holly. Glad you made your way up here!

Speaking of Holly, she went to the beauty shop yesterday! She looks so cute!! She always looks younger to me when she gets a little haircut. I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to a 8 AM appointment. Holly doesn't wake up until 11:30 & I don't even think about getting dressed for the day for a solid 2 hours after 8. But when people ask if I can be there by 8 I don't know how to say "no that's way too early for us do you have another time slot available?" so I always just say yes. Poor Holly was nearly still asleep when I handed her off to Gail--her hairstylist. I asked her if Holly just stands there all pitiful like while she's grooming her and she said "oh yeah she's like a statue." The look on Holly's face when she's getting a bath (or groomed too I guess) is so funny to me. She looks like she's getting abused and turns so sad and sulky. Silly girl! I try to tell her that everyone has to take baths but it doesn't make her feel better.
I bet Gail thinks I'm so homely. I don't think she's ever seen me with makeup on and I always have makeup on. The first time I took Holly I had just left the gym and was surprised she could squeeze us in so quickly. Last time I was sick as can be and only able to keep down 6 saltines in a 2 day period. Scott was so busy at work so he couldn't take her and I didn't want to cancel so I somehow managed to get a small ounce of energy and take her there. And this last time.....I mean, the Johnson household doesn't get dressed before 8 AM unless it's for an airplane ride so....
One of these days I'm going to look presentable. I bet she thinks I just love Uggs, sweatpants and my Northface fleece.
Listen to what I ate yesterday. A CFA spicy chicken biscuit for breakfast, chili and a baked potato from Wendy's for lunch, and half a quesadilla from Flying Burrito--with a side of queso--for dinner. What the? Hello Rotunda!! Isn't that horrible/embarrassing. I don't know what got into me but I woke up thinking "ehh, I don't care what I eat today." And of course I didn't work out because what's the point after eating like that. I've got some major damage control to take care of today.
Alrighty well, I'm going to try to fall back asleep for another hour or so. I hope you guys have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment